Saturday, January 14, 2012

       The month of November went and we were journeying towards the month of December. She came home once in a week. Her first assignment for the month  was that she took C- programming for all the 1 st years since they felt it to be a dificult one. I was too in leave since here in GCE salem was in the period of vacation. This time made me to start my MBA project in full sweep. I planned to divide salem zone to 4 zones as North, South , West and East to distribute the structured questionaire to find the interpretations. I got the help of all hospitals in those regions to get the women's haemoglobin rate.The Salem helped me a lot in completeing my work. A population of 374 was involved in this project. Thanks to the almighty and my mom for giving me this idea. Copy rights to my mom.
        On Dec 9th 2011 mom and I went to D.J. Academy to conduct a workshop on MATLAB. The day before that I prepared the presentation to help mom so that she can manage to complete the presentation successfully. Mom came home on 8th December by 9.00 P.M. By 4.00 a.m. in the morning we started to Coimbatore and reached the destination by 9.00 a.m. The campus was a standalone institution and it was a great campus surrounded by nature. Loved that institution. Activities were going on and I was completely infected. I was not able to enjoy the situation due to my climate.
         Everyone thought that I came to the institution with my mom just as a support to her. The theory session was over. Post lunch the practical sessions began and I got up and gave the session. The institution as well as the audience were astonished to see me. The audience were fully engaged. Based on the reaction I was very much pleased.
        After the session the audience team discussed their research ideas with me. I came home with a complete satisfaction!!

No comments:

Post a Comment